Senior Services in Abbotsford
If you’re a senior and reside in Abbotsford, Archway Community Services is here to help during COVID and beyond. We offer many initiatives for seniors who need support living at home including: Meals on Wheels, the Better at Home Program and the Mobile Seniors Outreach Services.
Available services include:
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Meal preparation and delivery
- Food Hampers
- Prescription pickup and delivery
- Phone and/or virtual friendly visits
- Assistance with setting up online services for banking, pharmacy, grocery shopping and communication apps.
- Referrals to other resources and programs as needed
Seniors (65+) who need assistance can contact BC211 by dialing or texting 211. You can also learn more about our Archway Seniors' Programs and contact them directly through the information at this link or dialling 604-870-3763.
Consultation has concluded